Ocean Isle Beach, NC Attractions
Upon arriving you will feel a family oriented style of life, that’s what makes Ocean Isle Beach, NC a popular visitor favorite year after year. Take a moment when you get to the highest point of the bridge to see the beautiful Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway and saltwater marshes! It’s highly recommended when you arrive, to kick off your shoes and head straight to the beach, it’s instant beach therapy! We welcome you to “OIB” and hope that you enjoy your stay!
- Ocean Isle Beach Fishing Center – OIB Fishing Central!!
- Coastal Movie Cinemas – Shallotte (5 min)
- 18 hole Miniature Golf course (open May – Sept.)
- Island Water Slide (open May – Sept.)
- The Sugar Shack – “Excellent” Jamaican Food (910.755.6166)
- Fort Fisher State Park (Daily 8-7pm)
- Medieval Times (Myrtle Beach- 843.236.8080)
- Museum of Costal Carolina
- Silver Coast Winery
- La Belle Amie Vineyard
- The Battleship North Carolina
- Ingram Planetarium (check website for hours)
- 25-30 Minutes from Myrtle Beach activities
For more information on Ocean Isle Beach, please visit The Ocean Isle Beach Visitors Guide.
Located in Ocean Isle Beach, NC, The Islander Inn is centrally located between the port city of Wilmington, NC and Myrtle Beach, SC. The close proximity to both North Carolina and South Carolina attractions offers guests countless options for things to do while on vacation. Ocean Isle is just minutes away from dozens of world famous Carolina golf courses such as The Pearl Golf Links which boasts two beautifully maintained 18-hole courses. You can also enjoy dining at any number of our fine area restaurants such as The Isles Restaurant and Tiki Bar, which are nestled atop the dunes and surrounded by a panoramic view of the Atlantic Ocean. Other nearby attractions include the Silver Coast Winery, the Ingram Planetarium and the Coastal Carolina Museum.