Valentine’s Day Romance
It’s February, the month of love! Do you have a special someone in your life that you want to treat this Valentine’s month? The Islander Inn offers a Message In A Bottle Romantic Get-A-Way package that’s sure to please! If you’re interested in our special package, please contact the Islander Inn at 1-888-325-4753 and we can reserve this special package today! Are you looking for some romantic ideas close to home? Sometimes, a night in is just as awesome as a night or weekend out.
Surprise your special someone for Valentine’s Day with these romantic ideas:
1. A red rose for the 12 days leading up to Valentine’s Day. Flowers are the perfect idea for this time of year, especially a rose of your special someone’s favorite color; you could give them a different color each day!
2. Recreate your first date! Nothing brings back the memories like you first date! Did you go out to eat, see a movie, re-create it!
3. Leave little love notes around the home for the 12 days leading up to Valentine’s Day. Nothing says I love you like handwritten notes! The notes don’t have to many pages long, just a quick 3 sentences should do the trick.
4. How about breakfast in bed? Kick back, relax, and chow down on that omelet! Cook up your love’s favorite breakfast food, they will love you forever!
5. A massage. When your love comes home from work, have them slip their shoes off for a nice foot massage! If their shoulders are a little tense, throw in a shoulder massage, too!
6. Chocolate tasting! Valentine’s Day screams chocolate! Buy a selection of chocolates for you and your valentine to taste, it’s a great conversation piece!
7. Movie night. What movie do you both love to watch a thousand times over? Pop some popcorn and have a romantic movie date night without the crowds.
8. Watch the stars! Spread a blanket out in a dark area and watch the night sky!
9. Exchange valentines. Remember in school when you would exchange valentines? Exchange valentines with your love, attach a piece of candy to it for that extra love vibe!
10. Enjoy being with your love. This is the most important idea of all, just enjoy being with your sweetie!
If you can’t make it to The Islander Inn for Valentines Day, no problem! Bring your sweetheart here anytime of the year for a romantic adventure! We hope to see you soon!