Current Covid-19 Safety Guidelines and Protocols
As we are striving to ensure a safe and sanitary environment for both our guests and our staff, we request that all guests adhere to the following temporary protocols.
- ***All Guests and Staff are required BY STATE MANDATE to wear Face Masks in all Shared Public Spaces on the premise (where social distancing is impossible to maintain) unless the guest meets one of the 11 criteria listed by the government which would constitute an exemption.***
- All guests are requested to maintain appropriate Social distancing as is defined by the CDC (proximity of no less than 6 feet between individuals).
- Due to Executive Order by the Governor, both Swimming pools are currently operating at half of normal capacity.
- We are still offering Breakfast, however all items are prepackaged and must be taken back to the room to be enjoyed: there is no seating allowed in the Breakfast Room.
- Daily room service has been suspended until further notice. Should a guest require new linens or towels during their stay, we are providing a means for a daily exchange.
- All Maintenance concerns do require the guest to vacate the room before maintenance can enter.
- Due to enhanced Covid-19 sanitation protocols, it is possible that some guests may experience delays past our normal 3:00pm check-in time.
As we are striving to ensure a safe and sanitary environment for both our guests and our staff, we request that all guests adhere to the following temporary protocols
Thank you for you attention and cooperation.