Current Covid-19 Safety Guidelines and Protocols
As we are striving to ensure a safe and sanitary environment for both our guests and our staff, we request that all guests adhere to the following temporary protocols.
- ***All Guests and Staff are required BY STATE MANDATE to wear Face Masks in all Shared Public Spaces on the premise (where social distancing is impossible to maintain) unless the guest meets one of the 11 criteria listed by the government which would constitute an exemption.***
- All guests are requested to maintain appropriate Social distancing as is defined by the CDC (proximity of no less than 6 feet between individuals).
- Due to Executive Order by the Governor, the indoor pool is currently operating at half of normal capacity.
- We are still offering Breakfast, however all items are prepackaged and may be taken back to the room to be enjoyed: there is also limited seating allowed in the Breakfast Room.
- Limited housekeeping services are available should a guest choose to have it. If a guest does not want service, we are also providing a means for a daily linen exchange.
- All Maintenance concerns do require the guest to vacate the room before maintenance can enter.
Thank you for you attention and cooperation.