Ocean Isle Beach, NC Attractions
Upon arriving you will feel a family oriented style of life, that’s what makes Ocean Isle Beach, NC a popular visitor favorite year after year. Take a moment when you get to the highest point of the bridge to see the beautiful Atlantic Ocean, Intracoastal Waterway and saltwater marshes! It’s highly recommended when you arrive, to kick off your shoes and head straight to the beach, it’s instant beach therapy! We welcome you to “OIB” and hope that you enjoy your stay!
- Ocean Isle Beach Fishing Center – OIB Fishing Central!!
- Coastal Movie Cinemas – Shallotte (5 min)
- 18 hole Miniature Golf course (open May – Sept.)
- Island Water Slide (open May – Sept.)
- The Sugar Shack – “Excellent” Jamaican Food (910.755.6166)
- Fort Fisher State Park (Daily 8-7pm)
- Medieval Times (Myrtle Beach- 843.236.8080)
- Museum of Costal Carolina
- Silver Coast Winery
- La Belle Amie Vineyard
- The Battleship North Carolina
- Ingram Planetarium (check website for hours)
- 25-30 Minutes from Myrtle Beach activities
For more information on Ocean Isle Beach, please visit The Ocean Isle Beach Visitors Guide.